NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Entrants must be legal US residents, at least 18 years old or above, as determined by WREG-TV and reside in the following zip codes: 37501, 37544, 38001, 38002, 38006, 38012, 38014, 38016, 38017, 38018, 38027, 38028, 38029, 38049, 38053, 38054, 38055, 38057, 38060, 38066, 38068, 38069, 38076, 38083, 38088, 38101, 38103, 38104, 38105, 38106, 38107, 38108, 38109, 38111, 38112, 38113, 38114, 38115, 38116, 38117, 38118, 38119, 38120, 38122, 38124, 38125, 38126, 38127, 38128, 38130, 38131, 38132, 38133, 38134, 38135, 38136, 38137, 38138, 38139, 38140, 38141, 38145, 38147, 38148, 38150, 38151, 38152, 38157, 38159, 38161, 38163, 38166, 38167, 38168, 38173, 38174, 38175, 38177, 38181, 38182, 38183, 38184, 38186, 38187, 38188, 38190, 38193, 38194, 38197, 38288, 38301, 38302, 38303, 38305, 38308, 38313, 38314, 38321, 38337, 38338, 38340, 38343, 38345, 38347, 38348, 38351, 38352, 38355, 38356, 38358, 38362, 38366, 38378, 38391, 38392, 38446, 38566, 38611, 38632, 38637, 38641, 38651, 38652, 38654, 38671, 38672, 38680, 38686, 38801, 38802, 38803, 38804, 38821, 38821, 38824, 38826, 38828, 38829, 38834, 38835, 38841, 38843, 38849, 38855, 38856, 38857, 38858, 38859, 38862, 38863, 38866, 38868, 38869, 38870, 38879, 39708, 39760, 72301, 72303, 72324, 72325, 72327, 72339, 72364, 72365, 72376, 72384, 72386, 72401, 72402, 72403, 72404, 72411, 72412, 72414, 72416, 72417, 72419, 72427, 72432, 72433, 72437, 72439, 72445, 72447, 72450, 72451, 72465, 72467, 72472, 72475, 72476 (the “Sweepstakes Area”). Employees WREG-TV (the “Sponsor”), WREG License, LLC, Tribune Media Company, Ashley Furniture, Southern Women’s Show, and their respective affiliates, parents and subsidiaries, and their advertising agencies, and any other entity involved in the development or administration of this Sweepstakes and employees of other television or radio stations, and members of the immediate families of such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents and grandchildren, and any other person residing at the same household whether or not related. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited and outside the Sweepstakes Area. Winners of any other WREG-TV Sweepstakes during the one (year prior to the start of the Sweepstakes will be WREG reserves the right to validate eligibility based on the Official Rules.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes entry period begins on February 25, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. and ends on March 3, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
- Sweepstakes Entry: There are two ways to enter. You may enter on-site at the Southern Women’s Show at the Agricenter in Memphis, March 1-3, 2019 (the “Show”) or you may enter online at https://www.wreg.com/category/contests/. To enter at the Show, accurately complete the online entry form at the computers in the WREG booth at the Show during Show hours. To enter online, visit https://www.wreg.com/category/contests/ and fill out the entry form. Limit one entry per person, regardless of method of entry. Entries in excess of this limit will be disregarded if discovered by Sponsor. All received entries become the property of WREG-TV, Ashley Furniture and Southern Women’s Show and will not be returned. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. Multiple entries by means of software-generated or other automated processes will be disregarded. Detection of said automated entry will lead to such entries being voided in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Winner Notification and Verification: On March 3, 2019 at 6:00 p.m., one winner will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Sponsor will attempt to notify the winner by telephone. Winner must have a valid email address and telephone number where winner can be notified. Winner is subject to verification by Sponsor and Ashley Furniture of the winner’s name, age, address, phone number, and Social Security number. In order to claim his or her prize, winner must appear in person at the business offices of WREG-TV, located at 803 Channel 3 Drive, Memphis, TN 38103 during normal business hours (8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CT Monday-Friday) within 10 days of prize notification. Winner will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and Publicity and will be required to provide a completed W-9 and valid identification and do so prior to receipt of prize. If potential winner does not respond within three days of initial notification attempt, if potential winner is not in compliance with the Official Rules (including eligibility requirements), if potential winner does not sign and return required documents and provide required identification by the deadline set by Sponsor, or if potential winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify that potential winner and select an alternate winner, time permitting, by random drawing from remaining eligible entries. Sponsor may conduct up to one alternate drawing. If Sponsor cannot find an eligible winner for the prize, that prize will not be awarded. All results are unofficial until winner is verified.
- Prize: There is one prize. The winner will receive one a living room set with a total approximate retail value of $2,999.33., including free delivery by Ashley Furniture within the Sweepstakes Area. The living room set consists of a large rug, armless chair, LAF corner chair, RAF corner chair, two end tables, a television stand, and a lift-top coffee table. All elements of prize will be determined by Sponsor and Ashley Furniture in their sole discretion.
- Prize Acceptance/Restrictions: Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason. Costs of transportation, where applicable, are the sole responsibility of the winner, except as provided for herein. Properly claimed prize will be awarded, but in no event will Sponsor award more prizes than provided more in these Official Rules. All taxes, including federal, state, and local taxes, and any other expenses not specifically provided for herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE RELEASED PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Publicity Release: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant acknowledges that his/her participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes that entrant’s consent to use, publish, reproduce and for all purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes, including publicity, promotion and advertising, in any media (including without limitation, the Internet, television or offline promotions), winner’s name, voice, likeness, and any portion thereof, each extending throughout the universe and in perpetuity without further compensation, credit or right of review or approval, except where prohibited by law.
- Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion hereof, or to disqualify any individual implicated in any of the following actions, if for any reason: (a) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, (b) the Sweepstakes or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper processing of entries per these Official Rules, (c) the Sweepstakes becomes corrupted due to interruption in wireless calling devices or wireless service for any reason, or (d) the Sweepstakes is otherwise not capable of running as planned. If Sponsor terminates the Sweepstakes, Sponsor will select the prize winner by random drawing from among eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the termination and will announce its action on the Sweepstakes website and at the WREG booth at the Show. By entering, entrants represent that they are eligible and agree to be bound by and comply with the Official Rules and the decisions of any judges, which are final on all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and its advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for cancellations, postponements, or delays. Other than the prize received by the winner, no entrant shall be entitled to receive any wages, benefits, fees or other compensation whatsoever as a result of participating in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will have the sole discretion to administer the Sweepstakes and interpret and apply the Official Rules. This Sweepstakes is not intended for gambling. If Sponsor determines that an entrant is using the Sweepstakes for gambling purposes, such entrant may be disqualified and reported to the authorities. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit any entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if, at its sole discretion, Sponsor finds such entrant to be tampering with the entry process or if such entrant shows a disregard for, or attempts to circumvent, these Official Rules, or acts: (a) in a manner the Sponsor determines to be not fair or equitable; (b) in an annoying, threatening, or harassing manner; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. If a dispute arises regarding compliance with these Official Rules, Sponsor may consider, in its sole discretion, data reasonably available to Sponsor through information technology systems in Sponsor’s control, but Sponsor will not be obligated to consider any data or other information collected from any other source. If there is any conflict between the terms of these Official Rules and any advertising or marketing materials used in connection with the Sweepstakes, the terms of the Official Rules will govern.
- Indemnification/Hold Harmless: By participating, entrants agree: (a) to the Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects; (b) to release, discharge, and hold harmless WREG-TV License, LLC, Ashley Furniture, Southern Women’s Show, and their respective affiliates, parents, and subsidiaries, and all of the advertising agencies, promotion agencies, and other entities involved in the development or administration of the Sweepstakes and all of their officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from all liability, injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, death or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, delivery, possession, misuse or use of a prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), or from participation in and/or entry into or creation of an entry for the Sweepstakes and/or the broadcast or exploitation or use of entry or any other Sweepstakes-related activity; and (c) that the Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guaranty, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the prize.
- Limitation of Liability:The Released Parties are not responsible or liable for: (i) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information or other errors in the printing, offering or administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize(s), (ii) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website, or wireless calling service, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other conditions, (iii) failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problems, telephone service problems, human error, or wireless calling service, (iv) communication line, hardware and/or software failures, malfunction of phones (including wireless phones/handsets), phone lines, other communications malfunctions, unavailable network connections, cellular equipment towers, telephone systems or wireless service, (v) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, or damage to mobile phone or other PDA device, (vi) theft or destruction of, tampering with, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries and/or entry information, (vii) entries that are postage-due, late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, and/or unintelligible (or any combination thereof), or (viii) any change of email address, mailing address, telephone number and/or any other contact information provided by entrant. Any expenses incurred by the entrant during the entry process, including but not limited to postage, are the sole responsibility of each entrant, and the Sponsor will not issue reimbursement for any expenses. Neither the failure of Sponsor to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Official Rules nor the failure, delay or omission by Sponsor in exercising any right with respect to any term of these Official Rules, will be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of Sponsor’s right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance
- In Case of Dispute: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, AND ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED BY ENTRANT WITH REGARD TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Tennessee or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Tennessee. The state and federal courts located in Shelby County, Tennessee will be the exclusive forum for any dispute relating to these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes. All entrants and winners agree, by their participation in the Sweepstakes, to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in Shelby County, Tennessee and waive the right to contest jurisdiction.
- Official Rules: To request a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to WREG, located at 803 Channel 3 Dr., Memphis, TN 38103, by March 3, 2019. Written copies of these Official Rules are also available during normal business hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm CT at WREG’s business offices or online at http://www.wreg.com.
- Name of Winner: For the name of the prize winner, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WREG, located at 803 Channel 3 Drive, Memphis, TN 38103 or appear in person at that location between normal business hours 8:00 am – 5:00 pm CT by no later than April 30, 2019.
- Rights Reserved:The content associated with the Sweepstakes is protected by intellectual property and other laws. Any unauthorized use of copyrighted materials, trademarks, or any other intellectual property of Sponsor is strictly prohibited.
- Sponsor: WREG-TV, 803 Channel 3 Drive, Memphis, TN 38103.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Entrants must be legal US residents, 18+ residing in eligible zip codes. Void elsewhere & where prohibited. Sweepstakes Period runs from 2/25/19 to 3/3/19. For Official Rules & eligible zips, visit www.wreg.com.