This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Check out WREG’s Informed Sources from February 8, 2020.
- Memphis City Council member Frank Colvett Jr.
- Memphis City Council member Martavius Jones
- Shelby County GOP member Randy Hendon
- Bill could allow college students in Tennessee to have guns on campus
- Concerns about increasing carjackings in Memphis
- Bill could designated Holy Bible as Tennessee’s official state book