MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A Mid-South woman was charged in connection with a crash Tuesday evening.
The accident at Boyd Street and Tate Avenue sent a man and a woman to the hospital just before 10 p.m. Tuesday. Police said a third person was also taken to the hospital with critical injuries.
On Wednesday, authorities said they charged Ernestine Hollomon in connection with the crash. She faces a number of charges including DUI child endangerment and public intoxication.
- Senate Republicans hold out on debt ceiling as shutdown looms
- Collierville, TN Kroger shooting kills 1, injures 12; shooter dead
- Jury urged to make R. Kelly pay for his alleged sex crimes
- UPDATE: AMBER Alert issued for missing 7-year-old, 13-year-old canceled
- Top Dems: We have framework to pay for $3.5T bill; no detail