MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A Mid-South woman was charged in connection with a crash Tuesday evening.
The accident at Boyd Street and Tate Avenue sent a man and a woman to the hospital just before 10 p.m. Tuesday. Police said a third person was also taken to the hospital with critical injuries.
On Wednesday, authorities said they charged Ernestine Hollomon in connection with the crash. She faces a number of charges including DUI child endangerment and public intoxication.
- Djokovic’s temper flares up as he leaves Tokyo empty-handed
- COVID-19 misinformation continues to spread among Tennessee lawmakers as Delta variant progresses
- Marion School District students, staff already quarantined going into first full week of school
- Disney will require employees to be fully vaccinated
- Memphis Police searching for man missing since 2019