MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Two people were found dead Friday after a shooting at a motel on American Way.
Memphis Police responded to a shooting at 3875 American Way just after 3 p.m.
A male and female victim were found unresponsive, suffering from gunshot wounds. Both were pronounced dead.
A source tells WREG, the woman is the daughter of one of the members of “Three 6 Mafia.”
Sources close to “Three 6 Mafia“ confirm to WREG on Saturday that Darnell “Crunchy Black“ Carlton’s daughter was shot and killed Friday near the Fair View Inn & Suites on American Way. The daughter whose name hasn’t been released was apparently shot while sitting in a car with her boyfriend outside of the hotel.
There was no suspect information. Police are investigating. Call 901-528-CASH with tips.
- Marion School District students, staff already quarantined going into first full week of school
- Disney will require employees to be fully vaccinated
- Memphis Police searching for man missing since 2019
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis bars schools from requiring masks
- Cooling center opens in North Memphis as heat wave continues