CRITTENDEN COUNTY, Ark. — A train derailed in Earle, Arkansas early Friday morning.
According to the Crittenden County Sheriff’s Department, seven train cars left the track around 1 a.m. at Second Street near Highway 64.
No one was injured and no hazardous materials were involved, authorities said.
- Djokovic’s temper flares up as he leaves Tokyo empty-handed
- COVID-19 misinformation continues to spread among Tennessee lawmakers as Delta variant progresses
- Marion School District students, staff already quarantined going into first full week of school
- Disney will require employees to be fully vaccinated
- Memphis Police searching for man missing since 2019