MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Three people are in the hospital following a crash Tuesday night in South Memphis, police said.
Officers responded to the crash just before 10 p.m. at Boyd Street and Tate Avenue.
Police initially said a man and a woman were injured in the crash. The man was taken to the hospital in critical condition and the woman in non-critical condition.
MPD then said a third victim was also taken to the hospital in critical condition.
This is still an active investigation.
- Cooling center opens in North Memphis as heat wave continues
- Feds sue Texas to block order allowing troopers to stop any vehicle suspected of transporting migrants
- Trying Olympic year ends in disappointment for Simone Manuel
- Michael Che returns to Instagram after sharing ‘tasteless’ Simone Biles jokes on account
- Life behind barres: Dancing into the hearts of Middle Tennessee with the Nashville Ballet