HICKMAN COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) – A semi-truck carrying cookie dough became fully engulfed in flames on a Tennessee highway Sunday morning, according to WKRN.
According to the Coble Fire Department, the accident happened on I-40 westbound near mile marker 158.
Hickman County Emergency Management Coble Fire and Bucksnort Fire responded and the fire is contained.
There were no injuries and the road is scheduled to be open by 10 a.m.
- TSSAA release guidelines for students involved in fall sports
- Judo coach warned after slapping female competitor before Olympic bout
- One person killed, three wounded in overnight shootings in Como, Mississippi
- COVID-19 in Arkansas: Hospitalizations surge over 1,000 patients, more than 2,000 new cases reported
- Parents of Summer Wells attend juvenile court, confirm other children are in custody of child services