MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Memphis Police say a child has been shot in South Memphis.
Officers responded to a shooting on Cynthia Place near Tate Avenue just before 7 p.m. Friday evening. Police say a juvenile was transported to Le Bonheur in non-critical condition.
Memphis Police did not say how old the child is or what led up to this shooting. Police have also not released any suspect information.
- Man charged with hate crime after threatening US Olympic athlete training in California park
- 4 dead, 10-month-old found safe after shooting in McMinn County
- Carriage horse collides with vehicle in NYC; incident prompts calls to end rides
- Memphis man teaches life-saving survival strategies
- Legislators race to avoid government shutdown