SOUTHAVEN, Miss. — DeSoto County Sheriff Bill Rasco won a third term in Tuesday’s vote.
Rasco won 86 percent of the vote, beating out Russell Lynch and James Weifenbach.
When it comes to the superintendent of schools, there will be a runoff to determine the winner.
Cory Uselton won 31 percent of the vote, followed by Jim Ferguson, Dr. Edith Allen Robinson and Jerry Darnell.
Ferguson and Uselton will face off in a runoff.
- Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant (R)
- Former State Sen. Tim Johnson (D)
- Mississippi Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves (R)
- Stacey Pickering (R)
- Lynn Fitch (R)
- Incumbent Mike Chaney (R)
Transportation Commissioner Northern Republican
- Mike Tagert
Desoto County Superintendent of Education
- Runoff between Corey Uselton (R) and Jim Ferguson (R)
District Five Supervisor
- Runoff between Milton Jones and Michael Lee